Cancellations & Refunds
(1) Timing. Once the activity had started, it is not possible to suspend, modify or cancel any booking. The voluntary non-use of activity shall not result in any claim, refund or reimbursement. In line with the foregoing, We shall not provide any refund if any of our third-party providers refuse to provide the requested service because You did not fulfill the requirements specified on the description and/or in our email communications with You.
(2) Cancellation Process. Any cancellation request shall be communicated in writing to our Customer Service department at [e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org]:
- Cancellations requested before or on six (6) working days prior to the scheduled date of the Tours and Activities are entitled to receive a full refund of the total paid, minus Administrative Costs, as described below;
- Cancellations requested between five (5) and three (3) working days before the scheduled date of the Tours and Activities will be deducted half (50%) of the total paid, plus Administrative Costs, as described below;
- Cancellations requested within one (1) working days of the scheduled date of the activity shall not be entitled to any refund.
- Refunds are also subject to our third-party providers pricing policies as administrative costs. If refunds apply, We shall be entitled to deduct fifteen (15%) percent of the refunded amounts. We may request additional documentation in order to start the refund process.
- We process cancellation requests within refund requests within 72 working hours from receipt.
- Any and all refunds shall be performed through the same payment method used by You when booking the Tours and Activities. Therefore, any refunds shall be delivered exclusively under the rules and transfer times of the respective bank, credit card or merchant, as applicable, and any rates or fees charged by them shall be at your exclusive charge.
(3) Gift Certificates and Coupons. Gift Certificates or any other coupon tickets are not refundable under any circumstances.
(4) Transfers. Further to clause V.B.(1), transfer services are refundable only if You report your problem or a delay from the airport to our Customer Service department, and You receive our express authorization to take another form of transportation. Otherwise, You shall not be entitled to any refund, and You will be responsible to hire another transfer service at your own expense.
(1) Privacy. All Personal Information stored in our database is used solely to provide the Services with our third-party providers. We shall not share any Personal Information under any other circumstances, unless it is required by any relevant authorities to satisfy a legal procedure or to detect, prevent or address fraud, security or technical problems. In such case, we shall furnish only that portion of the Personal Information which is strictly required for said purposes.
(2) Payment Information. Credit information revealed during payment is not under our administration, as the payments are made on third-party platforms of our online-payment merchants which encrypt the information they receive according to international standards. Neither We nor our employees have access under any circumstances to credit card details or any other credit or Personal Information entered during the payment process unless it is provided by You with the purpose of receiving help in completing the payment process. In this case, upon finishing the transaction, said information shall be permanently destroyed and if it is needed again, it shall be necessary to request the credit information again from You.
Our Site, Vouchers, printed materials and all communications with You contain Intellectual Property and Proprietary Information protected by international treaties. All such Intellectual Property and Proprietary Information is our exclusive property or used with express permission of the copyright or trademark owner. Any copying, downloading, transmitting, posting, linking, redistributing, reverse-engineering, distributing, creation of derivative works, modifying or otherwise exploiting said Intellectual Property and Proprietary Information without our prior express written consent is strictly prohibited and shall be duly prosecuted.
- Cancellations of the whole reservation group thirty (30) days before the date of the activity will receive a refund of the full amount paid, minus administrative costs.
- Cancellations of the whole reservation group between thirty (30) and seven (7) days before the date of the will only receive a 50% refund of the amount paid.
- Partial cancellations of group members (no more than the 30% of the group) may apply to a full refund (minus administrative costs) up to 72 working hours before the date of the activity, by requesting the cancellation to our Customer Service department and obtaining their approval. If the cancellation is caused by medical reasons, passengers should show medical authorization. Cancellations above 30% of the group are tied to the cancellation policies of the tour operator or service provider and are thus evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
These Terms and Conditions and all Contracts celebrated therewith shall be governed by the Brussels Convention, Law 19.918).